Thursday 24 November 2011

♥ H.O.W I P.E.R.C.I.E.V.E M.Y.S.E.L.F A.S A S.T.U.D.E.N.T ♥


 As a student, we must know how to manage our time with things worthwhile and useful to themselves. We should be wise manage time and schedule so that we do not in hurry to do something in making decision. If the first time in school is very easy for us, notes and all the information will be given by out teachers and they will be for us to answer and show the way but in the university environment, spoon fit have no meaning. Everything we have to find by themselves. We must learn to live and survive in its own way.For me, in this life,the most precious thing to me is my family.I want to see them happy and proud of my success.Although I am not a very good pointer as my other friends,I will try to correct my faults no matter how many times I fall though.To be the best for them,what I am willing to go through and prove to all that I can also be successful in my life.I want to recompense my parents by becoming a daughter,a student,a man capable and successfull in their career and lives.I will try my best to be the best among the best.