Thursday 24 November 2011

♥ S.P.E.A.K.I.N.G C.O.R.N.E.R ♥


In second semester, my new English lecturer whom is Miss Yumni Yasin has taught me in English class. Every week, my lecturer will choose a lucky person from her “magic list” for speaking corner. We have to perform by the little that she has given for each person whom is very lucky on that day. On the third week in the first month, Miss Yumni asked Saufee to pick any numbers for the person who must present for the next week. So, then he pick a number “one”. It is my number! Oh My God! I was very shocked until my mouth is in half open and then she called my name. I thought I should do the same thing like Saufee did which is pick up any number then Miss Yumni says “No, not pick up any number anymore...” and she was smiling at me like she knows that I don’t want to present for next week. Unfortunately, I’m still can’t escape from these speaking corner. Miss Yumni has give me a title “Music” from Alins’ interest. That was so awesome. I really like music. Listening to music can make me feel relax. I know I can do this and I can’t wait for it. When the days come , I feel a little bit nervous to do the presentation, but with Miss Yumni cooperation and her interested to hear about what’s meant of music, I did it well. Thanks to her cause give me a cooperation and loyal to hear my speech. =]