Thursday 24 November 2011

♥ M.Y G.R.O.U.P D.I.S.C.U.S.S.I.O.N ♥

Another activity that we have done in our class is group discussion for our MUET in speaking. She has divided us into seven group for doing these activity. Since all have complete members which is four person in one group. Miss Yumni has join my group because my group only has three members. Finally, after Miss Yumni join my group ,it’s become complete. My group members is Miss Yumni , Hafeez and Predish. All of us practising very hard to perform because the MUET will be start on 11 October 2011 at 7.30 A.M. early in the morning. We all feel very scared but we will try our best to sit this MUET. We are given each task to do the group discussing. Everybody got a different title to be discuss in their group. I got a task about an education. All my group members perform well, they can elaborate their point and give an example to makes other understand. In these activity , I can see that it can strengthen friendship ties. In addition, these activities taught us the meaning of collaboration between members of the group. We also can interact between each other and learn many things. Thank you for giving us the encouragement to sit for MUET.